03 July 2014

Hurricane a-comin'.....

That line always reminds me of Disney's The Little Mermaid, and now, being older and wiser, I chuckle, since it obviously takes a little longer than the few minutes depicted on-screen for a hurricane to develop. Hurricane Arthur is relatively mild and we live far enough from shore and just high enough that we will be affected mostly only by wind damage. So it is....

I still have to get in my run today and I am debating outside or in, but given the deluge we drove through to drop the Pumpkin Noodle at camp, I think I'll make a jaunt to the Y and do my run there. Will it be intervals? How motivated am I this morning? Dakota Meyer, what say you? #morningmotivation
This is what I say for today....
I will start studying again for the LSATs in early August, and focus on moving more quickly through the sections, as that's really what cost me during the exam itself, something I knew before taking it. Late September will be the next test, the week after The Teton Valley 50-Miler, Race #6 in the series.

Stay safe and enjoy Mother Nature....Movie night for me and the kiddos!


No comments:

Post a Comment